Having issues with game crashing to desktop

Jeava

Hello all!

First let me apologize in advance - I'm sure there are 100 post already on this, and I swear I have looked it up to the best of my ability. I have also posted a similar thread on the specific mod forum under the Nexus download page. I'm a bit of a modding dunderhead and perhaps got into a little deeper then expected with my load. If anyone could please point me in the direction of assist I would greatly appreciate.

That out of the way, I recently started using the "Immersive and Adult" collection on Nexus and love it. The collection comes with one mod that seems to be causing issues for me; "Dear Diary" is a GUI replacement (which I love the look of!) and is required by the collection. However it seems to be causing me to crash to desktop when used. Specifically I've noted three higher then likely times it happens for me; (1) when I try to open a inventory with the Tab key (quick-select menu); (2) When I attempt to use the menu to select items or spells during combat and (3) when I attempt to use/sell items that are "custom" from the Vanilla Skyrim - unique Mod draftable or potions not available without the mod. I have also tried to use some additional mods from previous playthroughs, they may be cause of problem - I am not sure.

I've sorted, and cleaned my load order multiple times, and have even tried to do a complete reinstall of the collection under a new unique profile. Each time the same issue seems to happen. The only noted issue that Vortex seems to call up is a shared file between Dear Diary and a Sleep easier mod. I've given priority to Diary for that file, but problem persist. I know I will more then likely need to also show a load order for help. I'm not sure how to properly do that. If anyone kind enough could link or guide for that matter I thank you.

I appreciate any help given and thank you in advance.