Trying to make a Bozar mod.

lolwut50

While i think the Bozar is a badass looking weapon, it feels quite weak compared to the LMG, so i tried upping its damage, however, the ESP ends up causing crashes in the pip-boy, i thought the crashes were because i only modded the base files, because i use WMX as well. I also recently tried to mod the WMX files included, but that only ended up with the main menu not loading up, if i could get some help that would be nice.

Hmm, I haven't tried it with that particular one, but assuming you made the mod with the GECK, just changing the damage value should not cause crashes.

I would check basically that the file finds its master. A missing master is one of the easiest and most guaranteed ways to crash the game. Basically check that:

A) you're still loading the Gun Runners Arsenal, which your .esp probably references, and

B) that in the load order your .esp comes after the Gun Runners Arsenal.

Hmm, I haven't tried it with that particular one, but assuming you made the mod with the GECK, just changing the damage value should not cause crashes.

I would check basically that the file finds its master. A missing master is one of the easiest and most guaranteed ways to crash the game. Basically check that:

A) you're still loading the Gun Runners Arsenal, which your .esp probably references, and

B) that in the load order your .esp comes after the Gun Runners Arsenal.

No, still the same result, i load the ESP below GRA and WMX, but the game still crashes if i try to equip the bozar or even view its stats.