Star Wars

antonkr

It is 357 years after the rebel alliance blew up the second death star. In that time governments have risen and fallen and wars by the hundreds have been fought, technology has progressed. Ancient artifacts have been found and lost, the greatest of these discoveries was the Stargates some 50 years ago, their ability to create wormholes that allow instantaneous travel between planets was thought to be the end for starships, however too few Stargates have been found and their locations too widespread to bring about the demise of solar transportation among the stars.

The current ruling government The Inter-Galactic Alliance ( aka the IGA ) has become corrupt and ineffectual, wars are on the rise and aren't being kept in line by the IGA, worse yet it is becoming increasingly difficult for citizens to make an honest credit without having to starve to death because of it.

In the end it all comes down to this......Something must be done, In the end it can only come to......Rebellion.

Rules:

1) No godmoding.

2) No god-clipping. (in other words there's no such thing as unlimited ammunition, use realistic ammo consumption please)

3) No controlling another persons character. (unless they give their consent)

4) No killing another person's character. (unless they give their consent)

5) Those hit with stun blasts can post again after Five posts.

6) There is a Two Post minimum before a grenade goes off (note: you can avoid this by 'cooking' the grenade for a post then throwing it on the next)

Name:

Race:

Affiliation:

Rank (if Jedi/Sith/Medjai Apprentice,Padawan, Knight, Master):

Weapons:

Lightsaber Color (if uses Lightsaber):

Force abilities:

Character Bio:

Ship:(optional)

-------------------------------------

Name:Antonios

Race:Human

Affiliation: Jedi.

Rank Jedi Knight

Weapon:two curved green light saber, green lightwhip.(he haves many types of light sabers in his armory but the one he uses is curved green light and saber lightwhip )http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/4/4e/Revanludotomb.jpg

Powers: Mind reading. and telekinesis

bio:he was serving Jedi academy all his life. then he decided to retire. He always keeps defeated opponents light saber as a trophie. He waits for something important to happen

ship

Subject: Re: Ships Today at 6:07 am

Outrider

Production information

Manufacturer

Corellian Engineering Corporation

Class

Modified YT-2400 light freighter

Technical specifications

Length

22 meters[1]

Width

26.7 meters[2]

Maximum acceleration

2,860 G

MGLT

70 MGLT[1]

Maximum speed (atmosphere)

1,000 km/h[1]

Engine unit(s)

KonGar KGDefender ion engines (3)[3]

Hyperdrive rating

Class 0.75[1]

Backup Class 10

Hyperdrive system

SoroSuub Griffyn/Y2TG hyperdrive unit[1]

Shielding

Power-boosted shield generators (248 SBD)

Hull

Reinforced titanium armor (102 RU)

Sensor systems

Military-grade sensor system

Targeting systems

Sienar Fleet Systems combat computer

Navigation system

Equipped

Countermeasures

Enhanced sensor countermeasure package

Imperial sensor stealth coating

Armament

Dymek heavy dual laser cannon turrets (2)[1]

Concussion missile tubes (2)[1]

Standard load: 3 missiles each

Crew

Pilot (1)

Co-pilot (1)

Gunners (2)

Minimum crew

Passengers

4[1]

Cargo capacity

70 metric tons[1]

Consumables

2 months

Other systems

Escape pod (1)[3]

http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/1/1c/Outrider.jpg

Hmmm.......this seems familiar to me, now I wonder where I've seen this before....oh wait now I remember....at My Rolepaying Site of which this is My Rp creation. Here's a tip kid....if your going to rip someone off do it where they or their friends wont find out Or better yet not at all. For shame have you no decency? Don't use what's not yours!!!!

You want to make a Star Wars Rp? That's fine by me....just don't plagiarize someone else's work. You do the work on the storyline and on the Rules and the Character Sheet.......nice work on this Rp Antonkr how Very Lazy of you.

Sincerely,

~ Raz