3rd Adoption Mistake, erg

Fractalbase

I have the mod for Eli's Breezehome, and another enhancement mod (I'd have to check) that sets the children's room to have 4 beds (two bunk bed pairs). The first two children adopted fine ("I have a house Breezehome in Whiterun"), being Lucia and Blaise. Then I attempted to adopt a 3rd child, Sofie from Windhelm. The problem is that Sofie never moves into Breezehome, and sticks around Windhelm selling flowers. I believe the mistake was that I used the vanilla method for adopting instead of using the "Bless Home" spell and then adopting saying "I have a new house in Whiterun". I'm rather far past the point where I adopted Sofie, so I'm wondering if there's a method to unadopt and then readopt Sofie the right way?

I got to say, I never managed to get multiple adoptions working. Not that I ever was terribly determined.

I.e. I would cast 'bless home' in a mod house (say, Riverwood Keep), go to adopt Lucia, and even though 'I have a house' was in the dialog, she'd never move. Or if I got two adoptions at Lakeview, I did not seem to get option for adopting more. Might take time to figure it out someday, but it is not high priority...