Weird error message for some mods I installed

JaxonHellsing

Hi! So I've recently been having a weird issue that I'm getting with some mods I installed a few days ago. I installed more new ones yesterday and it's completely fine but when I enable the ones I installed a few days ago I get an error message saying "I done goofed" quite literally saying that. The mods I installed are: illustrious HDT cloaks, shut up can't you see I'm busy fighting, Artesian cloaks, cloaks of Skyrim retextured, innocence lost, sensible bribes, Skyrim's got talent and its requirements, bandit lines expansion, the only cure quest expansion, Whiterun watchtower doesn't start broken, skills of the wild, wounds overlay for race menu, sun effects npc vampires, Hunterborn - ARBR - HiS Skinned Models - MCM Hotkey Fix and it's requirements, (this doesn't say it's required by Hunterborn - ARBR - HiS Skinned Models - MCM Hotkey Fix on it's page but the esp does) Hunterborn - alchemy requires bottles, Kynes hunt for Chanterelle and of course Chanterelle itself, npcs react to invisibility, remote interactions, vampire lines expansion, the whispering door quest expansion, npcs react to necromancy, college of winterhold quest expansion, immersive rejections and it's requirements, pet the dog, Nithhogg Odahviing Replacer Non-ESP and ESP Versions Included, Durnehviir Resurrected, Vigilance Reborn, Garm the Husky Companion, Amaterasu - The Great Spirit SSE, Jormungandr Paarthurnax Replacer Non-ESP and ESP Versions Included, Thanatos as Durnehviir, and Hunting in Skyrim - A Hunting Guild SE.

The ones that I installed yesterday that work fine some reason are: Lunar Guard Armor for SAM (Refit), Unread Books Glow SSE with MCM, Riften Bathhouse, Riften Bathhouse and Keep It Clean Patch.

I have no clue why this is happening and I'm wondering if I should just reinstall those mods. It's obviously not an esp limit thing either cause if it was the mods like Riften bath house and My Mo2 says I have 201 out of 224 esps active.

At a wild guess, some kind, albeit perhaps misguided creator in his/her choice of notification messages, added a Skyrim/SKSE version check (or similar) to the code and flagged a problem?

"I done goofed" sounds like the sort of oddball thing I might write as a debug statement in a bit of code I was developing, back when I was developing code. Granted, those never saw the light of day for other users, either by being deleted or being coded to my program login id, but mistakes do happen.

Maybe use SSEdit or CK on the new mods and check them for existence of the text fragment? (presuming it's coming from one of the new mods)