How do I create a new location within the Commonwealth/Fixing precombines within that location

The mod I've been working on has become temperamental when testing, crashing Fallout 4 after a few seconds and causing visual flickering of objects (an assumed result of me not doing precombines properly).

I'm looking for resources related to adding things WITHIN the commonwealth world space, the right order of steps required to do that and best practices to make sure my work is additive, and not transformative to the playspace in any detrimental way.

My mod adds in a custom shack on top of this building found right in the middle of the 10, 1 block within the CC. All the work I’ve done so far has been taking structures from the Object Window and placing them within the scene at this location. I duplicated a note at one point and gave it a new form ID so that It could have its own text. I also placed doors on the building that load into a new cell, that being the interior of the building which I’m currently working on. After that, it’s mostly been just level design, placing base pieces, detail work and the formatting of hero props as well as greebles.

FO4 edit shows that I’ve apparently altered pre combines with Cell Block 0 through 9 and I don't know how to fix it.

If anyone has any tutorials that discuss altering locations within the world, and how to ensure that no damage occurs with both previs and precombines then please share. I’ve failed to find anything online related to this topic and I’m unsure if my mod is salvageable or if I should just restart.

When you decide to edit a cell in the commonwealth, the 1st thing you want to do is freeze ALL layers because touching stuff will cause problems (e.g., dirty edits, broken precombines). Remember to do this each time you open your mod and make edits to that location.

Next, you'll want to create your own layer for that cell. Make that layer the active layer, and place your modded assets in this layer.

But since you didn't do that you have broken the precombines and you will need to repair them. I believe RedRocketTV has a youtube tutorial on the subject. There is also a lengthy thread on this forum that goes into great depth about precombines.