[SSE] MOD request: a small patch for bretan characters in beyond reach

gtgoode92

Kind of immersion breaking to have the bretan character say in the dialogue "always wanted to go to highrock".....especially when your playing a character that just left the border of highrock through alternate start. Currently having to avoid choosing that start for that reason and have my character coming from elsewhere. Maybe have the dialogue read "haven't been home in a while" and then maybe have an extra optional patch that sets up a few novel novel npcs in a shack in beyond reach that are the bretan characters parents and/or siblings. With some parental dialogue. Thought it would be cool. Of course if my character is coming from Haafstad or some other place from the mod Haafstad and the Borders of Highrock, I'd prefer the family to be there.

• 1 year later...

I am making a mod called Highfell that adds the complete area of Highrock and Hammerfell if you are interested on more Highrock content but sadly it's still in the creation process.

Here is the link to the progress forum if you would like to look: 

Considering the ancestral origins of the Reachman (Forsworn and otherwise), one of those mods would make sense for the "always wanted to see High Rock" line (Man I wish the mod maker had set it for the Reachman mod to allow coice between Forsworn or not. But I digress)...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Have you ever been to High Rock? Hagravens, as far as the eye can see! I'm teaching em to fly underwater. - Uncle Sheo