Well, Mining Guild, as the name already says it, is a new guild for miners. I bet you're like "no s#*!, Sherlock?". Well, the main goal was to bring RuneScape's main guilds to Skyrim, and Mining Guild is one of them. The mod is still on its beta release. You won't find bugs, but you won't find big features as well. This is why I need some help. I plan to make this mod huge. Quests, NPCs, features and everything. But for that, I will need a team. You can check the mod's page here.

Besides the users' suggestions and bug reports, the mod needs a team to make it reach its best. The mod needs someone creative to help write the quests and the NPCs' dialogues. And, of course, someone with some experience in scripting to make the quests. I'm still learning Papyrus and have veeeeeeeeery little experience. The best I could do was the unique items stands and scripts for Domus Imperatoris. Currently, I'm just designing levels and NPCs. Speaking of which... the NPCs need personality. And a voice. How the heck are they supposed to talk and be unique without a voice, huh?

Summarizing, Mining Guild needs a few voice actors (you can see the NPCs by installing the mod and see who fits you better), someone to help create the quests and someone to actually make the quests. If you are willing to help, please gimme a heads up. If you don't want to be a member of the team but still want to play the mod, please help by reporting bugs and suggesting new features. You will help a lot just by suggesting things and telling us what's wrong.