End of year network review

Dark0ne

I love the Nexus i been here since Oblivion, and i try with my limited knowledge on this things to understand all the hard work you guys are doing each day, i just want to say i really appreciate all the work you done guys and you got a fan and a supporter out of me, so thank you so much and also have a happy 2014 filled with success :)

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's great to hear that progress is being made, no matter how slow. It's always worth the wait.

The Nexus is already exceptional and these design choices are good and getting better. You all really are doing great work.

Thank you for this article. I kinda figured Nexus was transitioning or something, mostly because of the huge Skyrim bandwidth and this confirms it. To all the users, guys and ga'als be patient, try to really think on which mods you wan't and minimize your downloading as much as possible until the tech guys fix all of this.

Yes I wondered what (is) going on with the site. It's up and down several times daily. But I'm really thankful for what you guys are doing! Hang in there, and please don't let any complaints bother you. Those of us who use the site daily know that you guys have made it possible for us to even do the modding we do. THANK YOU!!!!!!

I was going to log on and b&@*$ and moan about all the loading/access/viewing errors and site being down. I was gonna.

After reading yer post though all I can bring myself to do is cheer you on for all the work you guys are putting in behind the scenes. Feel good about what youve accomplished here partner.

So, thanks for the community we have here.

Later