End of year network review

Dark0ne

lol these comments seem soo ass kissing lol. You have no excuses to defend yourself with. Its free so you cant complain. Your not helping. Your poor. ECT.

All just insults from denial. Then the lamest one, that I am a troll.

Face it they are doing a crappy job with nexus. Deal with it.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not easy to maintain a site like this especially with the amount of people coming to it growing. Yes it was faster before but there was less people as well and it was less demanding.

It's slower for me now as far as loading mods goes but that's only on certain days and I have no issue coming back to get the download.

Thanks for keeping this site up. I definately don't miss the maze I went through before to get mods for games. Nexus has a-lot of mods and makes the process a little less painful.

So many times i had to hang on phone or write e-mails to some companies that can't even make thier PAID services work as expected, only to get a generic "we're looking into it" answer.

You on the other hand, provide a free service that work most of time very nicely, and that work even better than the "official" way to get mods into Skyrim. For all that, you have my thanks. (thanks as well to those who work with you, and to all the premium members who actualy helped make the site better for everyone by spending precious money)

Just take the time you need, don't forget to eat, drink and sleep (Yep, god installed a realistic needs mod like that in our unverse, and he even prevented us to save and reload, so be careful ! :) )

And to all the people who just rage and can't understand, i'd say just play Skyrim on Xbox and stop complaining. If we were in an hollywood movie, we would probably have this guy who would press random keys on that keyboard for about 15 seconds, with only one hand, and fix all the site problems and even make it better, but heh, we're not in a movie.

Thanks as well for the good communication and all the info you provide us ! :D

My lips felt left out, you dudes do an amazing job! Can I get health insurance on the us government's website, no! When I need to schedule courses at my college does there server work, no! For a whole month could I play GTA 5 online, nope. Your humble attitude is refreshing but don't forget to pick your head up from all that work and see what else is going on. For every bad complaint there are at least ten of us out there that understand when you download gigs of mods in a year its gonna take some time and couldn't ask for you dudes to do a better job.