End of year network review

Dark0ne

Happy New Year to your team, and Thank You so very much for Nexus. I say thank you all the time to mod author but have never taken the time to thank you and your team, for the very hard work you do for use to benefit from. I use other mod site for my mods which you I can always get on, but they do not have anywhere near the same amount of people on has nexus does. In the amount of time I have been with nexus first trying it out when playing Dragon Age and moving to Skyrim later, I become a premium member not long after joining nexus and I get a bit fed up when I can't get my mods or the nexus site has to do maintenance. I do do not complain I go back to playing skyrim or go do something else until I can get back on nexus. This his a fantastic site that his easy to use and navigate, you get an easy to use mod manager which has really improved over the last year or so. So I think we should find our selfs been very lucky that a site like this his here for us to use. So thank you very much to your team for working very hard, so we can all carry on enjoying nexus well into the future. I hope you all have a better 2014, when all said and done 13 his a very unlucky number.

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know where to report bugs or if this is even a bug, but whenever I try to download a file manually it opens a page like this,http://fs3.nexusmods.com/FS/Libs/Common/Managers/Downloads?Download&nid=130&fid=1000001686, and it doesn't evens download anything.

In response to post #10897895. #10899390, #10919435 are all replies on the same post.

I have a horse ... not sure from which of my many mods ... he occasionally likes to fly off into the clouds. Usually happens when I'm fighting from horseback. Maybe he has a thing against violence. I'm surprised I didn't get splattered against a cloud. Anyway ... thanks for a great site and Happy New Year to all!

I would also like to express my gratitude for your efforts and understanding of the fact that these things seldom go smoothly for anyone. I can't name any large and well established game studio who has been entirely flawless in their hosting and serving functions, why should I expect it of a small, bespoke, mods hosting site serving to improve their products? In an equitable, albeit ridiculously implausible, universe, they'd help to fund this site as it serves their interests in enriching the value and appeal of their products.

I wish you strength and fortitude in the trials yet ahead that you may continue to serve our selfish interests.

Probably needs a new NMM handler, since it uses the main site as a reference to download mods from the download servers. It was DDOSing the system when you introduced threaded downloads, so it might be causing usage spikes.

I started using the Nexus back in October of 2013 and I've downloaded around 50-70 mods for FNV alone (my first modded FNV play through), all from this site. This year of 2014 I plan on starting my first modded play through for Skyrim and I'll be downloading all my mods from this site. Aside from some stability issues just in the past week or so this is an awesome site where all these amazing mods can be organized in one place and downloaded with ease. Keep up the great work! Happy New Year!!

The server admins deserve the highest award in the land - the "OMG You Rule, Dude/ette!!" award. The modders and content contributors, have, without almost any exception in my mind, put the 'Professional Game Crafter' industry to miserable, darkest-pit-of-hell-ridden, shame. Kudos, Kudos, Kudos, all hail Sithis!

I have loved your site for years and from my perspective any issues that I saw were short lived and well explained. I am extremely grateful for your efforts and I am a huge fan of your sites! Thank you, thank you, thank you for all of your hard work and effort! (Goes off to look into premium membership...)