End of year network review

Dark0ne

I am at a loss of words to see the Nexus crew not staying at home enjoying a manly brew and smoking a cigar with their feet high and rest up for the year to come with its challenges, new- and fun stuff therein... I know we, who reply here, are.

... most of us at least. (guilty as charged)

Happy new year to all

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't sell this place off any time soon and we're good. This is the smallest big site in the world and I hope it stays that way for many moons to come. Happy holidays, Nexus. Don't drink too much.

As always, well-written, informative, supportive, positive, realistic, and yet, optimistic. Nothing but support here, wishing you guys all the best. Thanks for your efforts. And the service is still a fantastic bargain (and now I know why the maintenance page is often up--it's actually for our benefit!). cheers

Nice work, Dark0ne and staff. I was sitting here on my new PC last week trying to download mods and yes, it was quite annoying that I couldn't. However, mostly I was thinking about how crappy your collective days must have been if the site was struggling so much. I think it would do a lot of people good to stop complaining and think about the poor programmers tearing their hair out each time these things happen.

I wish you all the best for the coming year. Hopefully it won't be as stressful or expensive as this one.