ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

Would you still be remembered after you leave?

Pushkatu

Would you? :)  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be remembered?

• I will always be remembered here.
    • My true friends will remember me.
    • Mayby some will miss me.
    • I don't know.
    • No, I just lurked around, no one knows me.
    • I don't care.

I voted that no one will remember me, because they won't?

I mean, all i actually do is lurk around, i'm rubbish at modding, can't create signatures and only have one friend on this, who i don't even remember meeting( but i keep him there so i look like i'm not too much of a noob :P ).

You're a strange person, that's for sure. I can't say I'm your friend, but I'll hardly forget you, especially your strange screenshots and your strange poll. Is that what you wanted to know?

For myself, I can say all those variants are about me but the first and the fifth.

I put I don't know because I haven't really done much on this forum for people to know about me lol.

I think a lot of people will remember your sigs.

I put I don't know because I haven't really done much on this forum for people to know about me lol.

You have done more than most people around here .... 1.000.000 :thumbsup:

I know I'll remeber you, not becouse of your nice signatures, it's becouse of your user name, it's funny.

I voted that no one will remember me, because they won't?

I mean, all i actually do is lurk around, i'm rubbish at modding, can't create signatures and only have one friend on this, who i don't even remember meeting( but i keep him there so i look like i'm not too much of a noob :P ).

Dude, you keep that person you don't even know in your friend list just becouse of what others might think about you? you are wierd :))))))

You're a strange person, that's for sure. I can't say I'm your friend, but I'll hardly forget you, especially your strange screenshots and your strange poll. Is that what you wanted to know?

For myself, I can say all those variants are about me but the first and the fifth.

Are you talking about me or about katshy? :)

I think a lot of people will remember your sigs.

True!