Faster AI Package Evalutation

Having created a creature weighted to the slaughterfish skeleton I found it did not swim very far so I duplicated the aaaCreatureExteriorSwims1500 and aaaCreatureInteriorSwims512 packages to increase that.

The next problem is it idling for far to long - Duration has a minimum of 1 minute. It's supposed to be a living thing that should stay on the move to avoid attack and forage for food. My thought is to put a number of packages on it then loop through them for EvaluatePackage. While OBS has a number of functions managing package data, nothing seems to have a SetActorPackage, let alone an ActivatePackage (more relaible than EvaluatePackage).

Where there is AddScriptPackage and RemoveScriptPackage a process that gets these from an array, per creature, in a quest script should work but it's not very dynamic and certainly not challenging. What I want to do is write a generic script for certain creatures that loops their packages forcing them to run them at timed/random intervals.

Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Not sure about creatures but with NPCs the Energy setting on the AI packages dialogue affects how often they evaluate for a new package (with 100 being the shortest time and not sure if zero would be shortest or don't evaluate).