I started my PC a couple days ago and some of the fonts were shrunk..

chiefs4322

..in things like Mod Organizer 2 and SSEEdit. I have done a bit of searching looking for an answer but I have no idea the cause or what to search for especially since it is only certain areas, heres a screenshot of my MO2 now. I play on a large tv a bit away from me and my eyesight is deteriorating so the small font is killing me...not literally but close. I have asked other questions and not always gotten a response but I REALLY need to figure out how to fix this one so if you have an idea, please throw it out here.

I thought both programs were meant to use the windows setting for font size, which can be accessed under control panel > display > scale and layout. Try that and see if it helps.

The themes in mod organizer 2 are editable. A quick google search led me to this theme, which increases the font size for the dracula theme. https://gist.github.com/pineapplemachine/454eacec21835fb61481b180d8d087d3 It includes instructions on how to add this to MO2.

For SSEdit there is a setting in the settings menu for font size.

I thought both programs were meant to use the windows setting for font size, which can be accessed under control panel > display > scale and layout. Try that and see if it helps.

The themes in mod organizer 2 are editable. A quick google search led me to this theme, which increases the font size for the dracula theme. https://gist.github.com/pineapplemachine/454eacec21835fb61481b180d8d087d3 It includes instructions on how to add this to MO2.

For SSEdit there is a setting in the settings menu for font size.

I appreciate your input, I tried the scale in windows and it makes the proper sized text bigger but the tiny text in the drop downs stays the same. Same with changing the scale through my display driver. I havent tried the theme yet and I looked for the settings in SSEEdit before and just again and see nothing although I am feeling its more to do with windows 11 maybe? I just tried Cathedral Optimizer and its has all tabs and such as tiny so it has to be an overall type setting somewhere. Very frustrating lol!