Organize Build Menu via GUI

vafrous

I've spent a lot of time building settlements and over several playthroughs on both the PC and PS4, but sometimes it gets difficult to find that one thing your looking for out of all the vanilla and object mods that are installed. Not every good collection gives you the option that say, SOE does, allowing you to put it in its own place or nested with the vanilla categories. Personally, I hate having anything not integrated into the vanilla menu, and I'm sure that others hate it when it isn't un-nested. I vaguely remember finding something I wasn't bright enough to use without breaking the menu from time to time...

So, it would be nice if a person with more skill could create a mod or external tool for editing the Settlement Objects location in the Workshop. Alternatively, I'd be happy to be pointed to any step-by-step instructions for editing it the hard way.

Thanks for the readers time and consideration!

I would love an 'add to favorites' menu to the build menu.... being able to put pieces I am using regularly into a separate menu, and maybe even with sub-menus... would be way cool. However, I am not entirely sure that is even possible..... :D