[SSE] Vampire crypt house mod

EclipseScythe

Good day,

I have scoured the nexus for a vampire home mod and while different homes have different features Im looking for, none of them are quite right. I am looking for a vampire house mod that has the following features:

1.is located in the swamps near morthal

2. Entrance is hidden similar to how crypt of the old guard did or the thieves guild secret entrance in the cemetery.

3. Interior uses castle volkihar textures

4. Has the usual amenities typical medium/large home mods have such as enchanting area, alchemy area, smithing area, library area, armory with plaques and displays for weapons and armors etc

5. A master bedroom area with a coffin as a bed

6. An area for vampire followers with about 10 coffins for their beds

7. Unique item displays such as for dragon priests masks, claws, unique weapons and armor etc.

8. Decor such rugs, torches/braziers ect.

Hoping someone takes an interest in such a project.

Edited by EclipseScythe

Good day,

I have scoured the nexus for a vampire home mod and while different homes have different features Im looking for, none of them are quite right. I am looking for a vampire house mod that has the following features:

1.is located in the swamps near morthal

2. Entrance is hidden similar to how crypt of the old guard did or the thieves guild secret entrance in the cemetery.

3. Interior uses castle volkihar textures

4. Has the usual amenities typical medium/large home mods have such as enchanting area, alchemy area, smithing area, library area, armory with plaques and displays for weapons and armors etc

5. A master bedroom area with a coffin as a bed

6. An area for vampire followers with about 10 coffins for their beds

7. Unique item displays such as for dragon priests masks, claws, unique weapons and armor etc.

8. Decor such rugs, torches/braziers ect.

Hoping someone takes an interest in such a project.

Hello EclipseScythe,

Not sure If I can create "unique item displays" (such as clicking on a thing and having your item appear there) other than a place to put your unique items but I can do the other stuff if you'd like.