Is there any point in even using the internet anymore?

InDarkestNight

It all depends on how you use it. If you use it for development, I don't see anything wrong with it. There's still plenty of value in using the internet, and it goes beyond just browsing and social media. The internet is a vast source of information and opportunities, and one surprising area where it can be particularly valuable is in exploring ways to maximize your leisure time. I recently came across an article titled "Maximizing Slot Machine Fun and Profit" on Macsources which sheds light on how you can turn something as simple as playing slot machines into a profitable and enjoyable pastime. It's a great example of how the internet can open up new avenues for entertainment and potentially even income.

Edited by jioptret

Guest deleted34304850

it seems that you've hit a point where your use of the internet and your expectations of how people should react to your posts are making you unhappy.

maybe you need to reassess your expectations and maybe do something else for a while?

Who likes being ignored? I like learning things, and I'm sick of asking questions all over the internet and rarely getting the knowledge I want. I can't even get people to fact-check things I find, such as Mihail's recent claim that you don't have to backport meshes. That question got deleted btw, just to add insult to injury. I hate misinformation, I want to know truth, but it seems I'm literally not allowed to know it. I don't know why I keep asking anything on the internet honestly. I can't remember the last time I got an actual quality response. Then again, I was posting on reddit just a few months ago, and before that I was posting on stackexchange, so maybe that had something to do with it.

If you like learning things then learn them. What's stopping you?

You say you ask questions all over the internet but don't get the answers "you want"? That makes no sense. If you ask a question then the answer to that question is the answer, whether you want it or not. Or, are you asking for opinion, in which case, are you seeking an echo chamber?

Why are you "literally" not allowed to know "truth"? Give an example of why you are "literally" not allowed to know "truth"?

You say you want "quality" responses, but then throw out Reddit and Stackexchange. Jesus wept.

I think your problem starts and ends with you. You want to change, so go ahead and be the change you want. Asking questions on Reddit? if you can't do better than that, then there's truly no hope for you. Pick up a book and read it. Its worked for centuries.

• 4 weeks later...
Hi,

It sounds like you're experiencing a great deal of frustration and disillusionment with your online experiences, particularly with platforms like the internet, YouTube, and online forums. As far as I know, it's not uncommon to feel overwhelmed or disheartened by the negative aspects of the online world, which can include misinformation, trolls, invasive tracking, and frustrating ad experiences.
Your concerns about online experiences are valid, and many people share similar feelings.