Mistical Blue stuff?

NinjaSalad

Hey, I sure this is just due to the lack of a video card for my computer, but every once in a while I come accros (allmost always at night) this bizzar blue sometimes green "meshy" looking stuff that is about 10 meters away from my character, as I move towards it, it moves away from me, or with me, any ideas?

none, thanks for you reply by the way, it seems like the ground loses it's textue and is replaced by this stuff, it's definetly a graphic problem (I don't use many mods, none at the moment)

When I started playing Morrowind I was using the integrated graphics (Intel Extreme Graphics 2) that comes with business level Dell PCs. I didn't have the problem you describe but I did have problems. Low FPS, crashes when crossing cell boundaries, and random crashes were the main problems I experienced.

If you're using integrated graphics, it uses part of your RAM for video. More RAM may help if you are running with minimal RAM.

A cheap video card may be all you need to run Morrowind without the mystical blue fog. If you give some details on your computer, you may get better advice.

Archived