[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

Ok I thought about something like this... And as I said my modelling was so bad, that shadowace promised he would model the shield. This is just example how I made it, and I didn't wanna get Photoshopping or scan hand drawn picture (Scanner broken d'oh), so...

Was I unvolunteerly elected to do the shield..? I said I'd try if I can find time..

How's the Shield model coming along Shadowace?

P.S. 9 left!

I'll start it later this weekend, didn't know you were expecting me to do it..I was just posting my offer incase noone will do it..but alright give me time...work out getting a new menu and what not, I'll need time for the shield..As someone mentioned...blender does take time.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about a favor for a favor? You can take your time.. but I could help you with something else on your mod ;).

I said I'd do it..but god I could use help on my mod..what all can you do via scripting?

Was I unvolunteerly elected to do the shield..? I said I'd try if I can find time..

Oh, somehow misunderstood then. Thanks for helping tho ;)

And you've come up with only one idea for an Achievement...got moar? Only 5 left! :ermm:

I'm a bit of a all-round person. I favor quest and scripting though.. they are pretty much tied in together..

I experienced.. but don't ask what those people are doing at bethesda's forum, I understand how they work when I see them..

but I don't know how they made them up :P