[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems that I'll get quite busy concerning college, y.a.y.

I've got to get a company happy enough to make a plan for then (for free...) to improve their distribution of knowledge, internally.

Hehe, quite a challenge to step inside with. Anyway, this will skip things to the weekends for me. As I even got that stupid to do some other subjects, to fill the rest of the days of the week. Which are fun, but at another city! So I'll be tired to the .... when I get home ;D Hehe sounds more like a job than I want to.

-- I hope you still have the mesh...right?

Seems that I'll get quite busy concerning college, y.a.y.

I've got to get a company happy enough to make a plan for then (for free...) to improve their distribution of knowledge, internally.

Hehe, quite a challenge to step inside with. Anyway, this will skip things to the weekends for me. As I even got that stupid to do some other subjects, to fill the rest of the days of the week. Which are fun, but at another city! So I'll be tired to the .... when I get home ;D Hehe sounds more like a job than I want to.

-- I hope you still have the mesh...right?

I do have it, I just need to install the NIF scripts and stuff for blender..

Good luck Vic! Found a great software called Tridef that makes games 3D :D Awesome! Playing Fallout 3 with mah glasses and looks cool! There should be a Shortcut-keys mod for Oblivion, in f3 it makes things so much easier... You know, like when going to sleep you just press w to do it and all :D Someone should do that.

woah! oblivion 3d would be awesome, imagine seeing a fireball coming at you in 3d!

Also whos gonna buy modern warfare 2??! looks awesome cant wait!

You can throw knives, customise your kill streak, and theres capture the flag, so looking forward to this game! I mean i loved COD4 played it right through to tenth prestige, but modern warfare looks amazing!