[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Jepuliz, can you take some screenshots from my upcoming housemod? My computer can't handle taking screenies, and I think people want to see what they are downloading.

What you mean your computer can't handle screenhots? Oblivion can't take screenshots... Get a trial of FRAPS, it'll do it :D www.fraps.com

I've tried that, but it doesn't work. Every time I close oblivion I have to reset my comp a few times to make it work and when it starts to work the screenies are gone. So please :D

I don't have Oblivion installed since I reinstalled my system... It's just too much to download all the mods again...

Hey Jepuliz, can you take some screenshots from my upcoming housemod? My computer can't handle taking screenies, and I think people want to see what they are downloading.

What you mean your computer can't handle screenhots? Oblivion can't take screenshots... Get a trial of FRAPS, it'll do it :D www.fraps.com

Eh, I hate FRAPS...and you can take screenshots on Oblivion..if you edit the .ini. Of course, I don't know about the D2D version..I don't use it.