[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PC got ...crazy..tried to install something while playing OB with all setting at high including the settings outside oblivion.

(I wish I could run 16AF, 8AA and AAA on max forever ;D)

but they're up...

Lol, slawter, you can just upload them at his page. Where you can view the images, you can upload screenshots as an user, rather than an owner.

Vic, honestly, how are the scripts? xD

Ask me at Wednesday, then I'll have time..I'll be quite busy tomorrow and tuesday..

I have to learn everything about my study, or they will discontinue it for all students... (Accreditation)

I don't want that to happen :).

Lol, slawter, you can just upload them at his page. Where you can view the images, you can upload screenshots as an user, rather than an owner.

Vic, honestly, how are the scripts? xD

Ask me at Wednesday, then I'll have time..I'll be quite busy tomorrow and tuesday..

I have to learn everything about my study, or they will discontinue it for all students... (Accreditation)

I don't want that to happen :).

Yeah, sorry, I know you're busy :P And now even Shad stopped stopping me :D And Slawter, tried the demo and been hooked ever since :D Just couldn't find the money to get it and ended up always buying something else :D