[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

Yeah... I can't believe I used Paint to do these achievements xD I have Photoshop and Illustrator and other vector-graphic tools, but I use Paint! Paint FTW :D

:mage:

Paint ftw...and I think the shields came out nice..

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2-3 weeks yet...I'll probably get it with a huge reduction via college :D. Hehe and I don't follow any tech stuff classes..

...college-policy rulez!

--

Forgot something..

They look awesome shadow, I can't wait...

Sounds like Great, Ayleid Chapel, with Big Chamber placed somewhere in wilderness. It reminds me Bubble-head from Fallout 3, Cool, At last something to do.

I forgot 1 question. I already saw the script in VicIces Topic, on one forum. There was very low requirments for archivement - I killed like 100+ people in first 5 hours.

Will the shields be separated for Novice->Journeyman->Expert->Master Ranks? Like Blue shields - Novice, Green - Journeyman, Yellow - Expert, Red - Master.

More to do, More fun.

I came up with this idea right now. I will post *REALLY SCHEMATIC* visualisation later

EDIT: I had no time to draw =..= I know it would change everything, but the thing is about just to change some values.

http://img188.imageshack.us/img188/6585/beztytuumg.png

I think you are mistaken..the shields are just static objects..maybe in future updates they'll be an equipable shield or something for the achievements..right now we're just focusing on getting the achievements to work.

Well, you misunderstanded me right now. I know it would be like Bubble-head from Fallout 3, I dont even think abiout this equipable, it would be wierd.

I just suggest to make another levels of archivement in future - for example - "Slayer archivement": Novice - kill 100 people, Journeyman - Kill 200 People, Expert - kill 400 people, Master - kill 800 people. When player aquire all Novice archivement - Novice Reward will appear. It could be weapon, Special Gem, clothing, just anything useable. same with Journeyman, Expert and Master. When Player will reach all archivements - "W00tWtfOMGPWNAGE" Reward will appear.

I know it will be initial relase, I'm just giving my ideas to make this mod to the top 100, or hall of fame on PES. :happy:

Sounds like Great, Ayleid Chapel, with Big Chamber placed somewhere in wilderness. It reminds me Bubble-head from Fallout 3, Cool, At last something to do.

I forgot 1 question. I already saw the script in VicIces Topic, on one forum. There was very low requirments for archivement - I killed like 100+ people in first 5 hours.

Will the shields be separated for Novice->Journeyman->Expert->Master Ranks? Like Blue shields - Novice, Green - Journeyman, Yellow - Expert, Red - Master.

More to do, More fun.

I came up with this idea right now. I will post *REALLY SCHEMATIC* visualisation later

EDIT: I had no time to draw =..= I know it would change everything, but the thing is about just to change some values.

I think you are mistaken..the shields are just static objects..maybe in future updates they'll be an equipable shield or something for the achievements..right now we're just focusing on getting the achievements to work.

Well, you misunderstanded me right now. I know it would be like Bubble-head from Fallout 3, I dont even think abiout this equipable, it would be wierd.

I just suggest to make another levels of archivement in future - for example - "Slayer archivement": Novice - kill 100 people, Journeyman - Kill 200 People, Expert - kill 400 people, Master - kill 800 people. When player aquire all Novice archivement - Novice Reward will appear. It could be weapon, Special Gem, clothing, just anything useable. same with Journeyman, Expert and Master. When Player will reach all archivements - "W00tWtfOMGPWNAGE" Reward will appear.

I know it will be initial relase, I'm just giving my ideas to make this mod to the top 100, or hall of fame on PES. :happy:

I don't know, we'll think about it..

@everyone working on the mod: I'm getting a new computer soon so I won't be working on the shields till after I get my new computer..as I had to save all my stuff to a drive and don't feel like doing work, then saving that stuff to the folder in the drive, and on and on..so until then bare with me.