[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Certainly :P Are you still on the "Some won't me made"? If so I'll happily come up with some new suggestions.

I'm going to do all the shields..it's your job to take out the ones that we don't need after that.

Today was going to buy Risen, couldn't find it anywhere, my friend offered to pay half of Rocka Band 2 if I'd want, I got RB2, found out that there's no DLC in Europe before Q1/2010. Damn!

Ah ha, sucks for you...and I am not able to do any of the shields this weekend...something came up and my uncle is coming over for a week or so to visit us soon..so we have to get ready and what not..

Today was going to buy Risen, couldn't find it anywhere, my friend offered to pay half of Rocka Band 2 if I'd want, I got RB2, found out that there's no DLC in Europe before Q1/2010. Damn!

Ah ha, sucks for you...and I am not able to do any of the shields this weekend...something came up and my uncle is coming over for a week or so to visit us soon..so we have to get ready and what not..

gj

I just saw this mod a couple times and thought this was one of those ones that won't get done. But you said you guys had 40 more left to do? Could you explain how exactly it works? With over 140 pages it's kind of hard to find out what you guys plan to do with this. Also are the achievements made up or taken from Xbox LIVE achievements? For the most part they seem kind of made up but some seem like they were taken from already made achievements. If this does get done it'd be something I would download as long as it doesn't conflict with my other mods.