[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

If you set 'autodetect gampaths' on and you select the file it'll just use textures\ at nifskope.

I'll upload mine when things get final.

Lol, I just realized I could have used a program for it.

They look great by the way. I'll start on the quest/house somewhere tomorrow :)..

Great! How were you gonna do the pop-up note btw?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If you set 'autodetect gampaths' on and you select the file it'll just use textures\ at nifskope.

I'll upload mine when things get final.

Lol, I just realized I could have used a program for it.

They look great by the way. I'll start on the quest/house somewhere tomorrow :)..

Great! How were you gonna do the pop-up note btw?

@Pronam, I'll try to remember that next time, and thanks, I spent a while on them..

@jepuliz, I'd tell you how he was gonna do it if I remembered..

Well (Jepuliz), YOU insisted on NOT using messageboxes or journal entires. So they'll be messages, like a skill-add.

That'll mean there is a small chance you'll miss them, but you can check it afterwards..

If I only knew how to change things outside of oblivion, that way we could push these achievements to a better level.

OBSE allows changing .ini settings, so it should be possible at some extend. But let's get these things working in the first place ;D. That'll take long enough.

Well (Jepuliz), YOU insisted on NOT using messageboxes or journal entires. So they'll be messages, like a skill-add.

That'll mean there is a small chance you'll miss them, but you can check it afterwards..

If I only knew how to change things outside of oblivion, that way we could push these achievements to a better height.

OBSE allows changing .ini settings, so it should be possible at some extend. But let's get these things working in the first place ;D. That'll take long enough.

Uhh..what he said..

If I only knew how to change things outside of oblivion, that way we could push these achievements to a better level.

Sounds good! Is the picture going to pop up too, like spell-effect-icon?

No, it isn't a quest.....I couldn't fake it with spells either as that would screw up all spells ;D.

Okay... I guess that'll do... :S L4D2-demo comes out tomorrow (3rd), not today. So let's play it then! And Dragon Age: Origins in three days and 22 hours! Great! ;)