[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:D not meaning to be up myself or anything but when it comes to modelers i think you guys at EG got the luck of the draw. because i saw the mod and saw some vids then decided i want to join you guys and then well lol barely even a month or 2 of modeling and im making things like that :S cant imagine what i can make in a years time. :O lol im already making animated :D soon enough ill be learning armor making (really well) then probably animations then combine them and make my own creature with awsome attack animations and an awsome texture :D

:D not meaning to be up myself or anything but when it comes to modelers i think you guys at EG got the luck of the draw. because i saw the mod and saw some vids then decided i want to join you guys and then well lol barely even a month or 2 of modeling and im making things like that :S cant imagine what i can make in a years time. :O lol im already making animated :D soon enough ill be learning armor making (really well) then probably animations then combine them and make my own creature with awsome attack animations and an awsome texture :D

Well, we could use you, simple as that..

:/ GET WELL SOON JEPULIZ

also im glad you like my work shadow :)

heres some more tasters :D ill take a look at the thing you might need modelling help with :D

Still think that axe looks awesome :D

:/ GET WELL SOON JEPULIZ

also im glad you like my work shadow :)

heres some more tasters :D ill take a look at the thing you might need modelling help with :D

Still think that axe looks awesome :D

I second that!