[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

It's not released. Sorry. Shouldn't be to long though.

Can't wait to try it out. I can't believe that I haven't seen this thread before :)

I wouldn't mind having this. It seems like it would be very fun :)

Btw, is there a release for it yet or what?

I really don't care about the need to scan/read through 184 pages to find a link or something to get it o.0

Yeah sorry for everyone elses feel to talk about games and what not. But it's on Pronam's list of "things to get done" so we just gotta wait for him to get to it!

It understandable, I've had threads on other forums (vehicles, computers, etc) go way of topic and get closed. I usually got mad :verymad: I'm very surprised that the thread hasn't been locked, and I'm happy that it hasn't!

It's a pretty massive list :P

Massive and VERY impressive, can't wait to play with it :)

is there 100 Achievements still or is there more now?

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't wait to try it out. I can't believe that I haven't seen this thread before :)

I really don't care about the need to scan/read through 184 pages to find a link or something to get it o.0

Yeah sorry for everyone elses feel to talk about games and what not. But it's on Pronam's list of "things to get done" so we just gotta wait for him to get to it!

It understandable, I've had threads on other forums (vehicles, computers, etc) go way of topic and get closed. I usually got mad :verymad: I'm very surprised that the thread hasn't been locked, and I'm happy that it hasn't!

We sticked to 100.

We sticked to 100.

I think or it seems with the lists I've saw in the first few pages, its going to take awhile to get most or all achievements anyway.

Did you guys ever come up with something you get when you complete all 100 or just stick with the shields, or something else?

So whens it going to be ready i asked about a month ago and someone said it's nearly going to be released :S?? are you still waiting for pronam?

We are still waiting on him, he has a lot of mods he has to work on, so it might take some time!

Indeed. And few of them small.

Jepuliz...thanks for the suggestions. I had my eye on some before it even arrived. RTS,Enclave Commander,Motorbike. Didn't really think Fellout was worth my time though :P

Well, but UoP & FOOK2 are MUST. Game is soooooo much better with 'em. Using mah sisters comp. Thinking about getting ATI's graph card. Nvidiaa seem to brake all the time.

XD been playing assassins creed getting th rest of my achievements :P

I got no hitter epically :D

then i just spent some time gathering a huge group of guards and slawtering them with pure skill.

ahh, i wish i could fight on oblivion like i do in AC2 that'd be awesome :D