[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What was yours? Mine was run...flash....RPG...Run....flash....RPG then when it got to a good 3 at once, I threw C4, and planted claymores at corners of buildings. Then when it was very late on I got em with the explosive barrels.

You had RPG?? I thought there was only Grenade-thrower xD Mine was....ehhh....friend of mine hiding near me resurrecting me and I stabbing everyone near... took around 10 mins...

Edit: dear lord, can't f*#@in' wait: http://www.gamespot.com/shows/today-on-the...amp;tag=nl.e579 it's amazing!!! :O

Edit 2: Reading Nondricks again, they're main reason (with this mod) I should install Oblivion again ;D

Edit 3: Link if someone is interested: http://livinginoblivion.wordpress.com/cate...-non-adventure/

Edit 4: :mage:

Sorry for my lack of "useful" messages, or messages at all...we were changing internet providers and I was out of internet until now!

And the bad news...my girlfriend moved back to Georgia which really sucks.

The good news, we're staying together!!

Sorry for my lack of "useful" messages, or messages at all...we were changing internet providers and I was out of internet until now!

Congrats :D Guitar Hero III had a song Devil Went Down to Georgia, I played that just before seeing your message. Coinsidence???

Congrats :D Guitar Hero III had a song Devil Went Down to Georgia, I played that just before seeing your message. Coinsidence???

Maybe!