[WIPz] Oblivion PC Achievements

jepuliz

They're releasing Digital Deluxe Edition of Mass Effect 2!! Steam-purchasing! Yeah!

Digital Deluxe Edition Bonuses:

Collector Armor and Assault Rifle

Two bonus in-game items: advanced regeneration armor and a powerful shield-shredding assault rifle.

Incisor Rifle

Firing three shots with each pull of the trigger, the Incisor Rifle is designed to decimate shields before the enemy even realizes they have been hit.

Original Soundtrack

The Mass Effect 2 original soundtrack features 12 pieces spanning the entire Mass Effect 2 experience.

Digital Art Book

The art book contains 48 pages of stunning full color artwork including captions from the Mass Effect 2 team.

Digital Mass Effect Redemption #1 Comic

Featuring a limited edition cover, this issue of Redemption is the first part of a four part series as Liara T’Soni embarks on a dangerous mission to find Commander Shepard.

Documentary Video

Featuring over 30 minutes of behind-the-scenes and making-of videos, the Mass Effect 2 documentary takes an exclusive look at how Mass Effect 2 was made.

Cerberus Network

Included in the Digital Deluxe of Mass Effect 2 is a code to granting access to additional bonus content via the in game Cerberus Network.

+if you preorder, preorder gear!

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hoped to preorder from Gamestop to get the extra-armor and extra balck-hole wep, but they don't accept preorders for Collector's Edition anymore, and I ain't trusting their download-service. So holyshit!!! IT'S ON STEAM!!! http://store.steampowered.com/app/901242/ DEAR LORD!!! MUST... BUY... NOW... BEST... GAME... EVER... and receive other preorder gear and no new weps except the Digital Deluxe Sniper. Must maximize my ME1 save so my save will have greatest plot changes evah. ME-series are the best series of them all.

Edit: What is MAG?