I need a some help modding oblivion

Bl1Tz3r

Well here is the thing I want to have this avatar someone made called Sora and I tried to replicate it with the create a character screen with the mod that shes based off of, but some how I am not skilled enough to completely recreate the character. If anyone is able to assist me in recreating the character. Here is the site I found the mod on with the character's race http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...og44.fc2.com%2F

So basically I need to know: what nude skin she falls under the one I got at the moment doesn't make her pubes blond nor her nipples pinkish. There are pictures of here all over that site so if you need more of how she looks just click away at the links under latest news.

That is all i need help with at the moment apart of my very long list of things i need help with.

So are you saying you have a character mod that looks like one of the characters

on the link ? If so what are you trying to change with the create character ?

If the ss character is changed from the mod to what it looks like in the ss then - good luck.

It may just be possible with a lot of tweaking.

It is likely that a program called Face Gen was used. It has more control than the

face creation in the game.

Which female body are you using ?

Did the mod come with body textures ? If not you will have search for some

female body texture replacer mods that have the blonde hair,

or get creative with the Gimp or PS.

You will also need NifSkope to preview your work.

EDIT: To add to what LFact said below. If the new versions of Lattamer do not have blonde and pink

(the old didn't) it's up to you.

So are you saying you have a character mod that looks like one of the characters

on the link ? If so what are you trying to change with the create character ?

If the ss character is changed from the mod to what it looks like in the ss then - good luck.

It may just be possible with a lot of tweaking.

It is likely that a program called Face Gen was used. It has more control than the

face creation in the game.

Which female body are you using ?

Did the mod come with body textures ? If not you will have search for some

female body texture replacer mods that have the blonde hair,

or get creative with the Gimp or PS.

You will also need NifSkope to preview your work.

EDIT: To add to what LFact said below. If the new versions of Lattamer do not have blonde and pink

(the old didn't) it's up to you.

Well the character mod just gives the Lattemer race is what I meant I apologize if I was unclear. She is derived from that race from what I have seen. With the character creator I was just changing the face mostly to resemble Sora. I will try and get Face Gen. I think I am using eye candy where the body mod should be sexlivion. The mod did not come with (nude) body textures sadly. Ill give Gimp or PS a look through to see what its about and get NifSkope. I am not really good at these things as I am learning I am surprised I know enough to make these mods and patches that I have downloaded working work lol. With the lack of instructions most of them did not provide. Ill let u know how it goes and thanks for the help in advance.

• 2 weeks later...
Hey its me again and if anyone can point me in the right direction to as who created the character so i could contact them maybe or if you know of any links, pics, or something relevant to how to recreate the character. Everyone has been helpful and I have tried all that I could including extensive time tweaking the face around in the character creation screen. I just need something solid that I can't go wrong with..... I sure had to pick one really difficult hobby to keep my occupied over my summer vacation >.<