CTD in combat (modded)

Edit: Crashing appears to be caused by "Enhanced NPC Awareness" https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/63425

Pretty new to modding, but have been trying to do everything right. Getting all the good stability mods installed before doing anything else. I had been installing my mods one by one, testing them briefly to make sure they all work and are all compatible with each other. However while testing mods suddenly I've found that engaging in combat causes my game to CTD. Sometimes it happens the first bullet I shoot, sometimes it happens mid battle. It happens all over the Mojave, not just in one area. I'm hoping someone can look at my load order and tell me if anything stands out before I start just enabling and disabling mods again. I did try dong that yesterday but the problem started happening less often, so right when I thought I had narrowed it down to a handful of mods I ended up being completely wrong and am now back to square one.

The only issue that Loot finds is some ITM records and deleted references for the DLC. But based on what I've been reading I don't think this is causing the CTD, however maybe that's not the case. The only other thing that Loot says is that I don't have the Mod Configuration Menu BugFix 2 installed. The reason I do not have this installed is because when I install it MCM stops working and I get an error message about it when my game starts. The bugfix is for a "grey start menu issue" and that's not the issue I'm having so I just left it uninstalled.

I'm hoping maybe I just have something in the wrong place; I've heard Loot isn't always the best. Maybe one of my essential mods just needs to be adjusted in the load order.

Thanks all for helping me.

Please note the formatting of the photos.

Thank you!

all mods.png

all plugins.png

LOOT DLC.PNG

yes I wrote this like a very proper email

A quick glace through the comments suggests that you're not alone with the crashes, apparently it's checking for actors that don't exist, if that's true then it's going to crash. Personally I would get rid of that mod.

The ITMs and deleted references are in the retail DLCs so it's safe to ignore those.