Physics (Brand new to modding (as of now like 3 days)).

Omnijoel

So I am following Lunas guide. Been super helpful and as of now I am all the way through it.(Only other thing I actually got stuck on is the Devious Devices mod stuff.)

So my physics issue. When the character has clothes on it works great. However when the clothes are off the body doesnt have the physics that the clothes have. (No bounce)

Ive looked around and found nothing helpful. Found a few things that were old and the conversation (or help) didnt really do much. (I actually just tried something from an youtube video, but it was pointless and ended up being just clothes physics. So am gonna have to fix that.(Nothing to bad)).

But anyways I was wondering if anyone has any pointers/ help they can send my way?

presuming you're using CBBE-3BA (or BHUNP), make sure to build the 3BA naked body (and associated hands and feet)

And personal advise, make sure that whichever preset you use is then saved as a custom preset so you can use it later for fitting armor and clothing

Also, make sure you use a preset made for the body type you chose (CBBE preset with CBBE body, CBBE-3BA preset with CBBE-3BA body, etc)

Assuming you went with CBBE, you will most likely want to install 3BA. 3BA install can be a bit confusing, especially the choice what what should be SMP and what should be CBPC. I generally prefer full SMP. Now, if going that route, you might need to go into CBBE 3BA MCM and set the hot key for toggling NPC to SMP. Then you can just turn it on for those you need it for.

As to the body, in BodySlide you will generally want to select CBBE 3BBB Body Amazing, make sure 'Build Morphs' is checked and build.

This will generate meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0 and _1.nif files, which are used as naked skin for pretty much every female NPC in game unless they are modded to use custom body mesh.

Thus, building that default body, it makes sense to use a preset with a good variance between weight 0 and 100 (can use the slider in preview window to check), but my personal favorite is CT77 that comes included with 'Remodeled armor'.

For the player, if you build the morphs, you should have access to CBBE 3BA sliders in Racemenu itself, so it shoul not matter much which preset you build to.

And for NPCs, consider something like OBody. You basically build all bodies and clothes to the 'Zeroed Sliders' preset, make sure you build morphs, and in the game you can assign a BodySlide preset to individual NPCs.

So update, was able to do it. Bit on my own and bit from advice here. Am learning slowly. Both clothes and body has physic now.....

The only issues now I have are:
1. I can access the race menu. However some stuff doens't change. (Is better than what it was before.) To be blunt at first i couldn't do anything with the chest area(breasts, but now I can. However am still um 'locked' out of a few areas. (Like I can't change anything with the groin.) Some leg and stomach as well.

2: It would seem that one of the sets of miner's clothes has holes. Can see right out the other side.(not sure if this is affecting anything else. I grab a few things and they were okay)

3:(less important).
A: At one point during one of my playtests, the tunic(?) my character was in was like see through(You could see the body. Was meant to be that way). Not sure if it was something remodded or just a new clothing option that was put in.
B: The roughspun tunic I swear at one point was more skimpy? Different. Change.

I'm sure I have that mod that change it(tunic) installed, but the issue is I don't know which does it and why it not working.

Edited by Omnijoel