The Skullcrusher, Aka The Skollyroger.

The Skullcrusher, Aka The Skollyroger.
This was inspired by my Skullcrusher character that I play online. If anyone credits themselves as this creation or uses this creation without permission, it will result in a lawsuit, and I don't care if you use my character without my permission as long as you credit me more or don't. I don't care; just don't say that this is your creation because, in law, these creations, are copyrighted. I'm willing to legally license the copyright to Warner Brothers, DC, or whatever.
The punisher from the DC universe a character similar to Spartan, but as ruthless as the batman, he wears a black skull mask along with a trench coat and with an emblem in the shape of a punisher skull but with an outside circle on the emblem, and he wears a mag bandolier in the shape of an x below his emblem he only cares machine gun pistols and some throwing knifes along with duel tomahawks and Katana's he also has a sniper along with some meta human and demeaning and reality anchor devices he also wears some smoke and gas bombs, his history goes back into the Iraq, and Iran war where he serviced, and he loves war, but his still has a sympathy like any hero, he has one rule because he understands the difference between a war and the war on crime, so he doesn't kill criminals but his does triple them, so they cannot do any more damage to the streets, and he's a vigilante, and he's aim is at the peak of human capabilities, but besides that he still human, so he can see miss he uses regular bullets, but depending on the situation he will also use rubber bullets he only kills when there is somebody in danger, he also has fast healing because of his superhuman genetics, sleeps 5 hours a day and everything else is past Batman strengths, but his still human so does make mistakes, he is serious like batman, but has green arrows human-like qualities that make him less than batman, but come on his still similar to batman his basically immortal, and he has survived a bullet to the head, and his isn't as fast as batman but his experience out ways him and his hacking knowledge out ways, but not along with his detective skills his almost all his skills out ways the punisher too he has a special sonic device that levels the frequency to whatever person he faces that is better than him, and his located in Gotham, but his more on farther worse side of Gotham that for some odd reason no police and even vigilantes go there because it's so bad that they might as well jump off a roof because it's so bad there barely anybody left in that area but of course gangster and Supervillians kill each there it's a literal war zone, it's called Gotham's death zone, and he's the only one fighting in that zone.
My-Credits: