Need some help with quests.

Windwhistle

NO it's not one of those topics where you explain everything about quests to me.

I just need help with one tiny problem, you see, when the quests start it goes onto stage 10, and this works fine, I talk to the NPC about it, starts quest up.

I get the stage in console, it says 10. Going smooth so far, but then I have to aquire 2 pieces of Daedra silk to move to the next stage, 20. Which opens the option of completing the quest on the NPC. (I also have it set to where it checks if you have two pieces still.)

That's the problem. It doesn't set to 20 when I have two pieces of Daedra silk. I have it in the conditions for the quest stage. Do I have to make a script or something? halp.

P.S Bonus points to who can tell me how I can add an item to players inv through the result script.

Thanks.

EDIT: Got it working with a script, never though I'd have to script for something like this.

Edited by Windwhistle

I don't know what quest you're referring, but bear in mind that not all quests have this 10 - 20 - 30 and so on stage numbering. Several of them have 10 - 15 - 20 and so on. The UESP Oblivion wiki has all the stages for all the quests.

Cheers!

I don't know what quest you're referring, but bear in mind that not all quests have this 10 - 20 - 30 and so on stage numbering. Several of them have 10 - 15 - 20 and so on. The UESP Oblivion wiki has all the stages for all the quests.

Cheers!

This was my own quest.