Resetting your Character stats to default multiplier (console commands

Marundanation

Hello,

I got Skyrim Legendary Edition and I downloaded a nexus mod that can max my skills and unlock all the perks. But the problem is it gives me 100,000 health/stamina/magicka, essentially a God mode.

The reason for me to use this mod is because I already a character in Skyrim on my PS3 (just got a new PC) that pretty much got all perks and maxed out all skills so I do not want to grind for those again but I do not want to be invincible either. I was strolling around in the forest and got attacked by 2 bears, I do not fear them because I just cannot die, ruining my experience.

My companions are Level 88 and has around 1200 Health and 500 Stamina, even though they are calculated according to a NPC multiplier that relates to the Player's level - am I suppose to force my stats similar to their values? (forceav)

Is there a console command that reset these values to a default multiplier or recalculate my stat automatically? I tried "forceav health 0" but that literally replaces my health to 0 which kills my character instantly.

EDIT: I could be wrong but the thing about forceav is it overrides and other multiplier or effects that your player is currently using. For example before any mods let say I have 200 health, then I got this armour which gives a bonus of 5 health, so if I wear them my Health will be 205. But if I use forceav it just overrides the extra 5 health so if I do "forceav health 400" it will be 400 not 405 because it ignores and overrides other buffs. Am I right? I'm just guessing.

Thank you

Edited by Marundanation

If you have all perks, then logically you should be level 252,which is 251 level up because there are 251 perks. Leveling all the way to 252 yields 2510 points to put on either health, magicka or stamina (because with each level up you're given ten points to put on one skill, i.e. one click)

Then you need to decide what type your character is, i.e. more a mage, warrior, thief or jack of all trades.

Your base health, stamina and magicka are all 100, so just split 2510 points to all three in the way you want and use setav for that, not forceav.

Hope it helps.

Thanks for the tip.

I instead just load up an earlier save before the cheat. I decide I'll just level up manually using console commands instead of a mod.

The "player.advlevel" command would level you up one at a time. But doing this same command 252 times is impractical

There is also "player.setlevel ##" but I'm not sure if it gives you perk points though.

I'll experiment some more.

Just use "player.advskill skill ###" where skill is the name of a skill. Archery goes as marksman and speech as speechcraft. Ex of the command: "player.advskill onehanded 9000000"

That gives you nine million exp in one handed and immediately levels you to 100 in that skill and levels you up a few levels overall and you get perk points to spend.

Just set that skill legendary and repeat the process.