[mod request] historicity overhaul

tfzane111

A mod that overhauls the game, changing the viking/anglo-saxon bullshit, down to the clothing to the buildings and etc, maybe if someone is willing to teach me the basics of modding this game i could try doing it myself, but i have 0 modding experience, maybe if someone is willing to collaborate we could do something good with it.

https://i.redd.it/opgun1qx2ama1.png i made this one using only the outfit mesh swap mod, i think it could work with the rest of the game

• 1 month later...

It'd be great to see someone give this game some love. Start by removing the woke s#*! from it and yes adding more historically accurate aspects to it. Honestly this games foundations are seriously amazing! If it had a proper modding community, this game could be wonderous!

• 5 weeks later...

It'd be great to see someone give this game some love. Start by removing the woke s#*! from it and yes adding more historically accurate aspects to it. Honestly this games foundations are seriously amazing! If it had a proper modding community, this game could be wonderous!

the game isn't really woke (at least that i know of) what annoys me is the amount of neo pagan (the bad ones) clothing in the game, inspired from vikings and the last kingdom etc, its ugly and innacurate, would you know how to do it?