ℹ️ Intermittent Download History issues ×

enb make me crash?

Key9199691

why my enb make me crash? i download it from their website.... and then download obsidian weather + re engaged enb + enb helper + enb helper plus ? and then everytime i play it'll ctd after loading <.< beside making the loading longer... it's crashing >.< i never experienced this on skyrim LE UwU

How did you install the download from enbdev.com? Did you extract only the contents of WrapperVersion folder into your Skyrim directory? That's how it should be done.

Did you download all of the requirements of those mods (and for your right game version)? You should be able to fix it by peeling back your mods like an onion uwu

Edited by Guest

How did you install the download from enbdev.com? Did you extract only the contents of WrapperVersion folder into your Skyrim directory? That's how it should be done.

Did you download all of the requirements of those mods (and for your right game version)? You should be able to fix it by peeling back your mods like an onion uwu

yup i extracted everything in wrapped folder like how i used to extracted it on skyrim LE.... some are extracted on skyrim folder... some are extracted on data folder

skyrim version.... skyrim AE 1.6.659.... enb 0.494... windows 10....

as for re-engaged enb mods... since i downloaded obsidian weather... i downloaded the obsidian file in the re-engaged mods... both enb preset and obsidian weather didn't specify any specific requirements

Edited by Key9199691

Do not install the complete wrapper folder, always and only copy d3d11.dll and d3dcompiler_46e.dll in main Skyrim folder, because the other files in wrapper folder can lead to problems when you install a premade ENB. Make sure you have the right SKSE for your game version, for ENB helper plus you need Address Library ! make sure you have installed the right version for your game !

Edited by Tkohr

• 2 weeks later...

Do not install the complete wrapper folder, always and only copy d3d11.dll and d3dcompiler_46e.dll in main Skyrim folder, because the other files in wrapper folder can lead to problems when you install a premade ENB. Make sure you have the right SKSE for your game version, for ENB helper plus you need Address Library ! make sure you have installed the right version for your game !

sorry for late reply... just notice that there is a reply :tongue: ok.... i'll try to only copy those 2 files

Edited by Key9199691

Wish information like this would be readily available elsewhere for people wanting to try ENB.