Newb question

Maxrebo

Can you reccomend some mods to me

I am looking for good quest mods,faction mods,houses,stores,items,ones that add werewolves and the ability to become one and a vampire and necromancer faction.

You aren't looking for much are you?

Alright:

Houses/Quest mods, I would recommend Frostcrag Reborn. Requires the Frostcrag Spire DLC, but is well worth it, easily one of the best house mods around.

Factions and Weapons and etc... Oscuro's Oblivion Overhaul is excellent, you may want to toy with the lite version and add plugins as you see fit, I personally don't like the slower leveling rate. That has a few factions, but TONS of items.

As for Necromancer and Vampire factions, check out this page of the downloads from TES nexus.

Most important, I suggest you get Oblivion Mod Manager, OMM, so that you can keep track of adding and removing mods. Check it out in the downloads here.

Best of luck.

As of now I use oblivion mod manager and use oblivion real estate for house mods I was just wandering if any one had any reccomendations in these categories.As far as OOO is concerned I am not really looking for any big overhauls like that.

So I will look up frostcrag reborn does any one have any idea about other mods.