• Lhammonds
    • AlienSlof
    • Bben46
    • Stampede
    • Switch
    • SerpentofShadows
    • Malchik
    • Povuholo
  2. 2. Who is your favorite awesome leader?

• Dark0ne!!!
  3. 3. Who do you think SHOULD be a moderator?

• vicICE
    • Vagrant0
    • Hel Borne
    • GDarknight
    • My evil cat named Mikay
    • I don't know these people.
    • I like the moderators we have, and am comfortable with just them.
    • Dezdimona

This is NOT a place to tell why you DONT like a moderator, this is a place to tell us why you LIKE a moderator, and why you favor a certain moderator overall.

The moderating team keeps us safe from trolls, flamers, spammers, hackers, trash raters, thread necro's, vigilante's, and a whole lot more! We owe a lot of thanks to each and every member of the moderating team whether we like em or not (personally, i have no bug to pick with any of them, i find them all fair.) Lets let them see who they think is the publics FAVORITE moderator!

Choices must be those who are active in the OBLIVION modding community!

Voting Guidelines:

These are guidelines to help you vote, vote depending on:

How they have helped you in the past.

How often you see them take care of bad situations

How affectively and speedily you see them get rid of any bad situations

How friendly their demeanor is

How often you see them helping others in a stitch

Overall how you like them

Other reasons.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Personally i have to go with AlienSlof, sorry buddha and LHammonds, i love you both as well, but for me AlienSlof takes the cake. For one, she has awesome interests that i am in common with (demons, aliens, dark oriented stuff... slofs... lol jk. Well... ya slofs >_<)

for two, she has always been helpful to me. Plus the fact she came back means a lot more!

Buddha and LHammonds are definetly my second and third choice, honestly, it took me 10 minutes of thinking between the three of you before i could actually decide upon it. But then a realization hit me :)

All hail the moderating team! Thank you for being the protectors of the nexus! All of you!

Good idea, they deserve a tap on their shoulder..

I go for bben46, he always ready to help and his articles on the stormraven-library already helped a lot of people.

I always direct people to there from on the PES-forums...most of their problems are solved over there...

The beginning is a crucial point for people whether or not to continue modding or playing these games...

He and others take care they pass that moment...

All these people are not moderators are they? I have the greatest respect for Vagrant0, but unless he's sub-moderating some section that I don't frequent (and has no moderator tag by his name) I didn't think he was a moderator. Please correct me if I'm in error.

Nice thing is - they all have their own strengths.

bben does a lot of hard work in the trenches.

Vagrant and LHammonds are tech masters (but like SA said - Vagrant. Is he a moderator?)

Slof is - well what can I say ? Unique ? Highly Inventive. Bold as Brass. (all compliments btw.)

She's one of my favourite ladies on the site.

Buddah - He's a great all around moderate kinda moderator. The name says it all.

I haven't come across the others much in my time zone, but just the fact that they are

moderators means they must have a lot going for them. I reckon - good on all of ya.

Obviously - we would not exist in this space without Dark0ne. 18 when he started this ?

Wizard...

EDIT: I just looked at the staff page. I looks like a number of the people on your list

are not actual moderators. More frequent helpers ? Or are some moderators not on the

staff page ? Still - good on them all....

Hands down, Switch....followed by Stampede and Malchik. I have been here for quite some time, all are excellent moderators though now inactive for the most part....they return when they are able....and they are better at diplomacy than I am.

I am going to edit the poll.......removing Vagrant0 [not a moderator] and SerpentofShadows [moderator for a long dead TC], and spelling my name right

Edit: Great I don't have the ability to edit POLLS......well I will have to ask The posted to correct it.

B U D D A H - - - - - - Buddha is a god. Buddah is my beloved late cat.

Lol sorry for your name spelled wrong rofl. Idk why i always thought vagrant was a moderator.. idk maybe he just acts as one because he is so helpful and.. well he should be a moderator IMO. anyways, i still say it goes:

Slof

Buddah

LHammonds

BBen46

IMO of course.

Lol well considering that you have a statue of buddha on your pic i kinda spelled it Buddha off the bat without thinking lol. (buddha was never considered a god, he was just the one who reached nervanna, Shinto and Buddhism are NOT related, but do not interfere with eachother. As a matter of fact one of the emporers of japan many a year ago allowed Shinto to be a religion and nationalized it because he believed not only it being true, but it does not controdict Buddha's teachings.)

ANYWAY, all ya gatta do it ask :) I seriously would pretty do anything (most anything) you'd ask. Kinda sucks you cant edit polls.. i wonder why.. what if someone trolls in a poll like having a racist poll saying Which Race is More Evil: Blah blah, blahblahblah, blah, or Blahdeeda? I think you would definetly need to edit. ask Dark0ne about that, im sure he would agree especially in your case... unless for some reason its just too complicated to add poll editing for you..

SORRY again im off topic, ok im editing.