• Lhammonds
    • AlienSlof
    • Bben46
    • Stampede
    • Switch
    • SerpentofShadows
    • Malchik
    • Povuholo
  2. 2. Who is your favorite awesome leader?

• Dark0ne!!!
  3. 3. Who do you think SHOULD be a moderator?

• vicICE
    • Vagrant0
    • Hel Borne
    • GDarknight
    • My evil cat named Mikay
    • I don't know these people.
    • I like the moderators we have, and am comfortable with just them.
    • Dezdimona

You are a well-spoken person with firm understanding. AND You are also someone i forgot to put up on the Who Should Be list >_<

Would you mind if i put you up there?

Of course I don't mind, It would indeed be an honor.

See! I said she'd be good. :biggrin:

I suggested you Dezi when I officially voted, but your name wasn't up there yet, so I'm unofficially voting again in spirit, lol. Good job, you'd be fantastic :thumbsup: Other than the folks I mentioned in my first post, don't know the other ones, or haven't seen them enough to really say. Again, I think everyone I've seen does a super job at what they do. Congrats Dezi!

thanks!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't vote on who's my favorite mod.

Why? Because it's obvious Dark0ne put in a lot of thought into choosing his staff here. They're all good at there job, and fast to deal with issues that pop up. The site has done very well under it's current administration and changing the staff may change the direction the site is going in already.

I don't know Vagrant that well (yeah really, lol...), but he seems to be a person who isn't afraid to hide his opinion, and I highly respect that. Dezdimona is an all-around nice person with good people experience and also not shy of her opinions. They both sound like they would be excellent candidates if more mod positions open.

Kudos to the topic starter for this.

i say alienslof is the best mod, because she does not work as hard as other mods, but yet, she has had such a hard time due to people thinking it would be funny to destroy her because of her work, she has gone through so much due to the community, but yet she is still here, and i must say that must need alto of strength in yourself to still be able to do what you do everyday and put up with so many people who want you to stop. so i think she is the best mod because she honestly deserves it because she has never left our side.

i must say i think the leader option was abit bias because you only had one chose but that is because there is only one leader, but still you could of easily made a side one in case you where not too sure, like i do not know exactly what dark one do on the site, i know he is the leader and he does alto, but yet i think that question is just a little too bias.

also i think dezi should be a moderator because i think we need a bit of spice in this forum, and she has plenty of it... :biggrin:

All of them are great moderators :) and we would be "killed" by trolls and flame/fire(&brimstone) , hackers and all those , without them. So many thanks :thanks:

Special thanks to Dark0ne , for creating this site.

Even if i'm ok with the current moderators , Dezi would be a great one :yes:

I respect all the moderators :D like Alex said...without them...trolls would roam the forums :P

Thank you all for keeping the forums and sites clear...I SALUTE YOU!!!!

Also I'm going with Dezi as a new moderator :)

Cheers :thumbsup:

Maafiaman

Lol i put hel borne up just because i felt like it. Yes he is a great modeller and does most of his work by request but he was just up there to fill the spot. I thought it better than adding my own name, which i KNOW for a fact i am not at all ready to be a moderator. Even if i was, its not up to me and im not going to pretend it is by adding my name. SO i put hel borne.

Honestly i was hoping AlienSlof would win :D She did for a bit there, but i guess people whom are newer dont really know about here that well. Still, as you said, it takes quite some strength to go through the entire ordeal and come back out strong as ever with a big middle finger to the flamers. All in favor of a grand SOLUTE! I!!!

But ya i guess buddha does deserve the majority votes. ESPECIALLY keeping his cool with that annoying immature 12 year old who kept coming back. Lol, anyone who can outlast a 12 year old with absalutely no life has got to be something special :D