Skyrim Souls

Adipose

Over five thousand players have posted likes on this mod. I'm currently running a game with it installed.

The mod forces you to really plan ahead for every combat encounter, because you can't pause to change spell, potions or weapons and the structure of the game is such that you can't shift from one to the other without stopping. That means that while you're stopped to do a shift, the opponent is right on your arse and smacking the crap out of you.

It also means that you can't pause in order to stop for a snack, to go pee, or any other normal activity.

If anyone knows of any mod that enables you to shift spells, potions, or weapons while on the run I'd like to be able to install it.

I'm probably not aware of a work around for this problem, since I'm not particularly well versed in the intricacies of the game and modding in general.

Edit: After being whacked twice halfway through Bleak Falls at level four, I gave up, downloaded a very competent follower, recruited her and finished the run with no problems. Okay, so I made it easy on myself. At my age I don't need the stress.

Hello, you are exactly correct.
There is a file inside the mod that allows you to change the instance for which one or which ones you want to pause, I let it pause when I open the command menu
because I totally hate the thieves that appear after I joined the thieves guild and I always kill them by command, and to add the Morthal girl to adopt her. that menu on pause is easier
this Skyrim Souls mod it is much more demanding, it is hard for me to get used to it and I'm still trying, as soon as I entered the first dungeon when I had the mod activated, the first thing I did was open the favorites to choose Unrelenting Force and to choose the weapons that I was going to use. You should have seen my face when I did it and I saw that the draug was still coming because he never paused, they gave me a beating that I don't even tell you about.
It is much more demanding and you have to have everything you want on hand before venturing into anything.
if you use SkyIU (and I play on LE) choose carefully the numbers for the weapons and powers. And by the way, I'll give you this mod that I started using more than anything because I was lazy since changing the weapon for a power and reopening the menu to return to the weapon was very tedious but now he is my savior:
Smart Cast
(It was easy to understand the first time when using the automatic powers but the option for rings is more fun. I use those in the favorites slot for healing and dragon skin for example, and another one to conjure something)
and this because when dodging something it gives you an extra to find a place and run if necessary until you accommodate a power or weapon
TK Dodge
and this because many times I don't feel like starting the main quest and playing legendary together with mods that change the level and damage of the enemies, it gives me a moment and an advantage in the attacks. although to be sure frankly afterwards you don't really use it when the character is more powerful
Dwemer Defense Drone
and there are mods like this one that I have never used but they look simple and effective:
CIWM - Custom Idle WheelMenu
I hope the data is useful to you.
Skyrim Souls has made and makes everything more fluid, from talking to the characters or when you want to give a gift to the childrens, not being paused you can feel that it is more dynamic
and if you have this mod it is much more appreciative in those cases
Alternate Conversation Camera LE
and there is another mod out there that I still haven't looked for again that has idles like when you buy something you see your character move his hand to take something out and stretch it out to give that something to the seller, among other things, it's super cool. but i can't remember the name.
greetings

edit:
I forgot to write this mod down, it is configurable in the MCM.(although it is similar in certain aspects to the one mentioned above that I do not remember the name, it is not that one)
Animations
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/51554

and there is one that I want to try now called
Just Do It
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77824
I put it once for those "needs" mod that I end up removing. but it also allows you to grab things, I want to implement it for when the draug uses the disarm shout so I can grab anything without having to open any menu. I'll try it tonight for sure

Edited by rodr1ss