Does anyone know what hairstyle this is?

sxcsiquanjia

It is a preset. All the info is within. If you use nifScope to open the included head mesh, you can see that hair mesh is called 0Nomi.

Opening the .jslot file, headParts section:

{
         "formId" : 604510489,
         "formIdentifier" : "KS Hairdo's.esp|081919",
         "type" : 6
      }
Using SSEEdit, expanding HeadParts and locating FormID xx081919 (xx being the plugin index of KS Hairdos, in my case 3B): 0Nomi "Nomi" [HDPT:3B081919]
So yeah, this in 'Nomi' from KS Hairdos.

But I see you want the name of that red hairstyle. Well, in the mod posts, someone asked that same exact question, and then realized it was in the description.

I assume: ⩥ HG Hairdos (if you want Panam's dreadlocks, google it, it's easy to find)

Thank you very much for your help. Nomi's hairstyle is not the first hairstyle I was looking for. HG hairstyle bag, I have also used it and haven't found the hairstyle in the first picture. Anyway, thank you again for your help

But I see you want the name of that red hairstyle. Well, in the mod posts, someone asked that same exact question, and then realized it was in the description.

I assume: ⩥ HG Hairdos (if you want Panam's dreadlocks, google it, it's easy to find)