VR game modding possible?

dopeaspossible

Is it possible to mod vr game? I would like to replace some 3d asset in a game for example, tennis, bowling or something similar. Beat saber would be great to. Im planning to buy Quest 2, is it good for modding or should buy something different?

I have so little knowhow in this, could you please give me advice on this, is it possible?

Thank you very much!!

I have no idea about modifying vr games like the ones you mentioned but there is a program called "VorpX" that acts as an injector, adding code and hooks necessary to play games originally made for a regular monitor as VR games of a sort. So that covers a different side of the question I guess.

• 1 month later...

Yes, VR game modding is possible, similar to modding for traditional video games. Modding in VR games typically involves creating or altering game content, such as adding new assets, changing gameplay mechanics, or creating custom experiences. However, the extent to which modding is supported can vary from one VR game to another, and it may require specific tools and knowledge of the game's development platform. VR game modding can enhance the VR gaming experience and foster creativity within the VR gaming community.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes, VR game modding is possible, similar to modding for traditional video games. Modding in VR games typically involves creating or altering game content, such as adding new assets, changing gameplay mechanics, or creating custom experiences. By the way, have you ever played various online games on this website with stunning graphics? However, the extent to which modding is supported can vary from one VR game to another, and it may require specific tools and knowledge of the game's development platform. VR game modding can enhance the VR gaming experience and foster creativity within the VR gaming community.

These mods can enhance the immersion and provide a unique VR gaming experience. Some popular examples include VR mods for games like Minecraft, Half-Life, Doom, Alien: Isolation, and many more.

Edited by Evoblast