The Lone Wanderer Theme *encountered bug*

ryanc11

So I love this mod, used it in all my playthroughs, I'm about to start a new one but am just a little worried due to an issue I encountered in my last playthrough, at a certain point, not very far into the game, I came home to discover almost every wall and the floor had glitched out and were basically invisible, I was unable to access any of my items in the custom containers this mod creates, and I wasn't able to repair this problem. I tried reloading several older saves, and even went as far as to disable and enable the mod, but nothing worked, I ended up having to buy another theme from Moira and then uninstall the mod and pretty much just deal with losing all the items stored in the containers. That sucked, but it's also the only time it has ever happened to me and I know I've used this mod in various other playthroughs with no issues. I am just getting into a new playthrough, just acquired my house and bought the theme from Moira, and so far it's fine but I'm a little paranoid. I made a save before and right after purchasing the theme as a kind of failsafe but am hoping this won't present any kind of problem. Any idea what could have caused this before? I'm just nervous about storing a lot of items in the custom containers for fear of losing them if something were to happen again. One thing I did do is delete the cloth wall behind the bobblehead stand and workbench as it seemed to glitch in and out and it was making me nervous so I just got rid of it, other than that everything seems fine so far. Just wanted to see if anyone had any tips or advice as I love this mod and am not really a fan of any other FO3 house mods other than Underground Hideout, obviously, any advice would be greatly appreciated.