What is the TIMESCALE in Starfield? hopefully not corrupted!

Drivinghard

For me? one of the biggest faults of FO4 is that decrepit 1/20 timescale the damn thing uses..
like who in blases wants to be bothered to watch everyone goto bed 2 or 3 times every damn earth day of a playthrough

this is the most idiotic and deranged concept anyone could ever THINK of !

Thanks,
I won't ever touch anything with an insanity like an altered timescale again!

No- your complaint is utterly stupid. Since time-of-day can impact NPC actions, and hence quest conditions, experiencing time of day in player real-time would be the most idiotic idea.

However, lucky for you, this is one aspect of any open-world game that can be usually changed to any value. Just find out where the day length value is stored and alter it to taste.

considering we have 'Wait' for as many hours as you crave to ..
and 'Sleeping' for as many days as you hunger to ..
what is the PURPOSE of forcing every coder and modder to corrupt their Timescales?

if the Vanilla timescale wasn't corrupted, then ZERO Vanilla quests would require a corrupted Timescale to work ~ i though everyone would perceive this.. so i didn't think it would be necessary to elaborate

the LAST thing a corrupted timescale is , is Immersive :sad:
of course we can use console to change the timescale.. personally i prefer 1/1 when im building... 1/6 for general sandboxing... if i am using artillery then VANILLA timescale is common sense..

but forcing all coders on the engine, and modders in the field, and players trying to actually PLAY .. ?
a corrupted timescale is exactly what the tin says ..

and i won't be touching Starfield with a '10 light year pole' if it has a corrupted Timescale!

Edited by Drivinghard