Local Flavor glitch?

quartet1977

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I did disable, then reable and then disable again JIW.

Eh, what?

I still don't know the answer.

Anyway, when you enter the room (without the aforementioned mod) where you need to shoot at the boiler, does the ghoul whatshisname start talking through the intercom thing on the wall by himself or do you need to "activate" it first?

OK, here's what I'd like you to try:

First, disable both "James Invisible wall bugs remove V2" and "NavMesh Generation Filter"

Then, start FO3. Load a savegame from before you entered the mansion (where the ghoul lives).

Enter the mansion, kill all baddies, go upstairs into the room with the intercom.

If the ghoul doesn't speak through it by himself and you also can't shoot the boiler, head back down the stairs into the room where the guy crashed through the ceiling, then go back up again.

Do additional baddies spawn?

Does the ghoul start to speak to you this time?

And, last but not least, can you shoot the boiler now? (you can also try trowing a frag, see if it blows like that)

Ps: please do not forget to load a savegame outside the mansion, otherwise the rest WiLL be pointless.

Edited by BlackRampage

• 2 weeks later...

Yup that did it: James Invisible Wall Bug Remover was causing the problem. went through the mansion without it, thx guys :thumbsup:

As for the addon though I got through the mansion and plugged it back in. I'm sorry ccmechanic's mod made the game more stable all around but everyone should keep an eye out just in case there are other conflicts.

PS: only used the wall bug remover and got the same glitch. not using the Navmesh Generator