Thinking Of Making A Bounty Mod

Nippleson

Errrrrrrrrrrrm hi

So I made a bounty mod for Fallout: New Vegas which can be found here: https://www.nexusmods.com/newvegas/mods/78442

There's a lot with the mod that could be way better, and since Fallout 3 was my first fallout I played over a decade ago, I should make the best bounty mod that I can possibly make on it.

I want lore, personality and character with the NPCs added. (quest giver, and bounties)

Sadly I absolutely suck with meshing and textureing stuff so I won't do anything gun-altering related... besides changing stats of already created fallout 3 guns and making them unique.

This whole post is pretty much trying to get info and feedback off people to see what you think, and if you have any ideas to request them here.

• 3 months later...

I hope you do. Players of this game don't get much anymore. Regarding the meshing and texturing, and what you didn't mention, new locations etc. The Wastleland and DC is more than enough as a backdrop. It's an under-utilized interesting grim environment that just needs more storytelling like what you're suggesting. New weapons etc, who cares really? Most uninstall after finishing quest mods anyway. If you make it, I'll surely play it.  If you want, I could try to help with scripting, sound editing, and notes/terminal writing. Can't do much else atm. Thanks for your efforts so far.

Edited by Drarack