Stealing Class M Legendary Ships

logwood

I have found out how to take class M ships. With one test on Varuun Shroudbearer the ships have almost full functionality besides the weapons behaving a little weird. The only problem that current mods don't seem to fix is that at max level your piloting skill still says "Your piloting skill is too low for this ship." when you try to set it as home ship. Any ideas to bypass this?

There is a mod on the nexus thats just a cheat table and it has a function that lets you have multiple reactors, cockpits, weapon limits etc, you could use that add a class C reactor and cockpit somewhere on the ship and maybe that would bring the overall class down to C

My current ship has a class C and M reactor and Class A and M shields and I can pilot it, but I only have a c class cockpit

• 2 weeks later...

There is a mod on the nexus thats just a cheat table and it has a function that lets you have multiple reactors, cockpits, weapon limits etc, you could use that add a class C reactor and cockpit somewhere on the ship and maybe that would bring the overall class down to C

My current ship has a class C and M reactor and Class A and M shields and I can pilot it, but I only have a c class cockpit

Whats the mod? Can you please share a link?