Looking for someone good at texturing.

DKhanno

For anyone who is good at making textures, and may be interested in assisting.

I have a made a new weapon mod. It is nothing especially fancy, it can be summarized as a rotary autocannon, meant for someone who wants to carry around an actual big gun while stomping around in their power armor. I've done all the 3D modeling for the weapon, a handful of accessories, multiple ammunition types (plan to integrate it to Loads of Ammo.). Etc. Have a contraptions factory to build the ammos, all that good stuff.

My issue is texturing. I suck at it. I don't really understand how F4 handles them. and while not unwilling to learn. Frankly, I've put as much free time into this project already as I can afford to, and am getting to a very busy (work) part of the year. If I have to learn how to do the textures, then realistically its probably going to be another 6 months before I have time to sit down and do that. And even if I do, frankly I'm just not that good at that kind of art. So I'm putting this up. I know a lot of people have moved on to Starfield. But if there's anyone still with F4 who's any good at texturing, and wants to help, feel free to shoot me a PM. I can send you the Blender files, the NIFS, whatever you may need.